Waxing is a method of epilation that removes unwanted hair from the body. If you remove the hair by waxing, it may seem that the hair grows back coarser and thicker. But, while waxing thins the hair, it doesn’t change it’s growth rate or thickness.
Not only does waxing remove hair, it’s a physical exfoliation that removes lifeless surface skin cells, which means you’re receiving hair removal and skincare all in one.Because you are removing hair from the root and exfoliating the skin, after a wax, you’ll probably find that your skin is now among the smoothest things in your life.
Many people find hair removal methods like epilation and hair removal creams irritating to the skin. However, waxing rarely causes this problem if it’s done by a professional. we are here to help you..
Benefits of Waxing:
- Improved skin texture: In addition to removing excess, unwanted hair, waxing also removes the top layer of dry, dead skin cells. The result is skin that is far more smooth and even, something that cannot be achieved through hair removal creams or shaving.
- No skin irritation or allergies: Unlike hair removal creams and shaving gels, the wax that is normally used for body waxing procedures does not contain extra ingredients that can cause skin irritation or allergies
- No cuts and minimal bruising: It can be frustrating to try and improve your skin’s appearance through a method that results in things that adversely affect its appearance, such as cuts and bruises
- Stubble-free skin: Unlike shaving, which simply cuts hair off at the point where it emerges from the skin, waxing removes all hair completely by the root
- Relieves pain and tension created by strained and contracted muscles